;

RIP MODUPE! OOU LOST ANOTHER ONE!! OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY FEMALE STUDENT DEAD



She Just marked her birthday on july 12 of this year.
It is heavy heart that we  annouced to you that Anifowose Modupe (Dupsy) has left this world barely 24 hrs ago after a brief illness lastweek that makes her parent to called her home for proper treatment. She was a prominent student at OOU, a mass communication student and she played football for her department too. She was a defender and her team won the recent final palyed on campus, READ SOME OF HER FRIENDS RIP MESSAGES TO HER ON FACEBOOOK BELOW




Jerry Akorede Akinbami

Words are not enough to explain how much I'll miss you..... You've been a good friend, not until when you departed...i know this is a call to glory...RIP Anifowose Modupe
                    

Itz Carhzeem Sneh added 2 new photos — feeling sad with Honeypour Omole and 8 others.

With tears In our my eye we really miss you bae,you always be in our memories, God love you most RIP modupeola you leave without telling any one God knows the best....may the lord be your parent and families

Alabi Oluwapelumi Emmanuel Thobykov

I knew she loved football but got to know she plays also and even as a CB few weeks back when she won the OOU SUG Female FA Cup with the faculty of Social and Management Sciences. Saw her with a medal and in a jersey and I was like, "Dupe, you play football? 10th wonder of the world." She stood and said to me, "so, you didn't know?" and hugged me. Very loving young lady. No one in his/her right senses would say they hated her for anything/any reason. How can you hate someone who wouldn't keep...
More

Olanite Moses Swit > Anifowose Modupe

Ooh I can't just belive this, when she MSG me she will not be able to go to church, cos she is broke,wich I was consling her to manage not know dat will be our last conversation, ooh babe REST @ the RIGHT HAND of the LORD — feeling sad.

Oyinlola Moshood Oyinlola > Anifowose Modupe

R i p Modupe! May ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace, we love u but God love u most...goodnite dear

Amos Babatunde > Anifowose Modupe

YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP THIS PLEASE...........

Ogunnowo Azeez Bamidele > Anifowose Modupe

r.i.p


IamSmoõôa Beag D'prince feeling sad.

I remembered wishing you happy birthday and u replied ... It's so sad when I got the news that u're gone forever.... I wish I could bring u back to life... Buh I believe we love you buh God loves you more.....
Rest in perfect peace Anifowose Modupe
‪#‎sobs‬

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widgets