A preacher and motivational speaker named, Michael Watson has shared his survivor story on Instagram on the two year anniversary of a horrific accident.
"ON THIS DAY 2 YEARS AGO JULY 24TH 2014 I WAS CRUSHED BY A DRUNK DRIVER. MY LEFT EYE WAS POPPED OUT OF THE SOCKET MY JAW WAS BROKE AND SCALP WAS OPEN TO THE BONE. DOCTORS THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER LOOK OR BE THE SAME. DOCTORS THOUGHT I HAD BRAIN DAMAGE. PEOPLE COUNTED ME OUT AND LAUGHED AT HOW I LOOKED WHEN I WAS IN PUBLIC. WELL LOOK AT ME NOW!! I PRAY EVERYDAY AND FEEL THE POWER OF GOD HAND MOVE AND HEAL IN MY LIFE. I ACCEPTED MY CALLING TO PREACH THE GOSPEL IN THE MIDST OF PAIN. I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL. THERE IS POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!! #TESTIMONY Latest African Gists
Man crushed by a drunk shares his testimony says- "People counted me out and laughed at how I looked"
#
Jinadu Ekundayo
Jinadu Ekundayo, he's a dedicated business skilled who loves serving to small and massive businesses with sensible business recommendation from business processes to promoting to sourcing. essentially anything which will facilitate your business grow, and become prospering. Mybizfinance.info was created to supply quality tips, coaching and mentoring to startups, entrepreneurs and business lovers. The aim is to assist you increase your business information and profits. be a part of the revolution and share the knowledge
Related Posts: News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment